JORIS IDE wants to define a clear strategy for the future, turning a
vision into a way of life.
The Ji group's strategic focus is to develop market leading positions in selected European markets with a focus on small and medium sized industrial and agricultural projects in the mid-range and high volume segment. We will achieve this with customers that value the unique combination of industry leading local service with an unmatched product range and technical expertise that we deliver in the most efficient way.
JORIS IDE aims to offer acoustic, thermal and aesthetic solutions, taking into account the stringent regulations, environmental and safety legislations while also meeting the specific demands of the customer. We also have a commitment to protection of the environment and elimination of hazards with an aim to reduce the risks arising.
An important element of the policy is to meet the expectations of the customer in terms of service and products.
The JORIS IDE group partners up with the customer through technical assistance, advice and service beyond the industrial dimension; and engages with identified stakeholders impacted by our activities as well as liaise effectively with our local communities.
Safety, Environment, Sustainability, Responsible Sourcing and Quality are part of the JORIS IDE company culture which is based on respect and integrity.
Each employee of the JORIS IDE group contributes via consultation and participation in continuous improvement, starting from concept over production to commercialisation, through certified management systems.
Our training culture is reflected in multiple training programs on different levels to introduce new employees and enhance management skills throughout the organization.
The entrepreneurial mentality of JORIS IDE reflects in a policy with the following key focus areas:
- Create a working environment with optimum attention to safety for man and nature
- Consistent quality image
- Complete product range
- Actively position the JORIS IDE Brand
- Customer proximity
- Logistics efficiency
- Operations discipline: minimize waste, prevention of pollution, 2nd choice and claims
- Material price and inventory management
- Control costs
- Actively develop talent from the inside and invest in training and development
- Manage and reduce impacts: efficient resource reductions, stimulate local sourcing, use energy and water efficiently, record energy reduction and intensity, monitor energy use per product, reduce emissions and reduce the social and the environmental impact of transport and waste streams, allocate and reduce greenhouse gas emissions including zero carbon activities
JORIS IDE will actively pursue improvements through programs that enable each employee to do their job right, in a safe way. Objectives are monitored, evaluated and adjusted at least annually, as detailed in our management systems. Code of conduct, business ethics, anticorruption and antibribery policy are managed on Kingspan Group level. Teamwork is the key to reach our objectives.
Dominic Van den Bossche, Managing Director
The CEO of JORIS IDE has formulated the policy. All employees know what the policy means to them as it affects their job or position within the company. The policy is posted in prominent locations throughout the company.